Perth, Ontario — dominKnow Learning Systems is celebrating the launch of Claro, their newest web-based collaborative elearning authoring system, with special introductory pricing that makes it's easier than ever before for elearning and mlearning development teams to start using Claro.
“All the hard work has paid-off with a content development tool that users find both obvious and powerful," says dominKnow CEO Luke Hickey. "The speed at which an author can get up-and-running to produce high quality content, coupled with all the advantages an online collaborative environment provides, helps to dramatically reduce the time it takes Claro users to make great learning experiences.”
To celebrate the arrival of Claro, dominKnow is offering special introductory pricing. Claro is available in Lite, Standard, and Professional versions — with Workgroup bundles for teams and an Enterprise edition for those who need Claro behind their firewall. For a limited time users can purchase Claro Lite for $897/year (regular $997), Claro Standard for $1297 (regular $1497) and Claro Professional for $1997 (regular $2497).
Early feedback and reviews of Claro point to a new standard in Web-based learning software.
"Claro has redefined cloud-based learning platforms by offering a tool that has built-in templates for faster start up by authors and users, and an impressive array of authoring tools for the creation and development of a wide range of learning sessions without the constraints or limitations of working within the confines of a software package," says Michael Rochelle, Chief Consultant and Analyst for Brandon Hall Group. "Claro has struck a unique balance of simplicity and easy access with a robust feature set.”
Claro comes with built-in templates to get users started fast and a robust set of in-tool authoring features for creating almost any kind of learning activity — with no need for other software. Claro’s authoring environment includes advanced features such as screen sharing, image editing, hot-spot mapping, audio and video recording and editing, screen capture and screen video recording, wizard-based customizable testing, and mobile content generation.
Claro creates HTML5-based content so all of its authoring features can be used to create engaging and interactive courses for delivery on smart phones or tablets. Claro has built-in layout templates for all popular devices to speed content development.
Claro features include:
• Web-based, programming-free authoring with familiar, intuitive interface
• Built-in eLearning and mlearning templates
• Content creation using Claro's in-tool audio, video and interaction features
• PowerPoint wizard for point-&-click conversion of slide decks to online learning
• Wizard-based, customizable testing tied directly to content and learning objects
• Media Library for uploading, storing, tagging, searching and tracking images, audio, video, FLASH and other multi-media content
• Workflow and collaboration tools (including screen sharing) with robust tracking and reporting capabilities
• Publish content anywhere — online, CD, DVD, third-party LMS, just-in-time learning, performance support training, and mobile (iPhone, iPod, iPad, Blackberry, Palm, & Android) with HTML 5 compliant content
• Fully SCORM, AICC, PENS and Section 508 compliant — offering future-proof compatibility with existing and emerging content standards
Users can start designing and delivering, media-rich learning experiences right away with Claro's easy-to-use SaaS authoring and publishing system. There's no software to buy or download. dominKnow provides a secure, affordable hosted system so there are no worries about software set-up or IT configurations.
For more information about Claro, visit www.dominKnow.com, email info@dominKnow.com, or call 1 613 264-0096.
About dominKnow Inc.
For more than a decade, dominKnow Learning Systems has been creating eLearning software for small teams and large organizations. dominKnow's flagship product, Claro, is a web-based, collaborative eLearning authoring platform designed for creating, managing, and delivering high-impact learning.
Copyright © 2011, dominKnow Inc. All rights reserved. dominKnow learning systems and dominKnow LCMS are trademarks of dominKnow Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have a question or need more information!
183 Michael Cowpland Dr